have you ever had this nagging feeling of what to cook whenever a festive season is around the corner? what mood do i want to create? i want it to be different but not too overwhelming for my guests....who am i inviting? what is the occasion? are they adults or children? big eaters or mousy eaters? well there is room for everyone... read on.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just a note ...

For those of you who frequent my blog, will automatically know that it has evolved into another look. This is totally not intentional and will be back to its normal self hopefully soon. As for all my favourite links, categories etc ... which is not there now will hopefully be back soon too. Thank you for all your continuous support and try and bear with me a little longer..... Cheers!

2 Comments:

<< Home

About Me  
I'm Audrey from Somewhere in my kitchen, Malaysia.

My profile

Categories  
Bake Stuff
Breakfast Choice
Mealtime Recipes
Celebration Food
Herbal Remedies
Confinement Recipe Journal
Ingredients