have you ever had this nagging feeling of what to cook whenever a festive season is around the corner? what mood do i want to create? i want it to be different but not too overwhelming for my guests....who am i inviting? what is the occasion? are they adults or children? big eaters or mousy eaters? well there is room for everyone... read on.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Buttercream Frosting

For the love of Cupcakes!
In my circle of friends and acquaintances, I have yet to meet a person who dislike cupcakes. I have met some who simply find it too troublesome to make them, some who scrap away the frosting instantly before happily tucking into them and some who take them home and keep them in the fridge fearing they might eat them and never see them again. The list goes on ...
I still consider myself an amateur blogger when it comes to "Cupcakes". There is just so much cupcakes out there on the internet and not to mention all the blogs dedicated just for these little darlings! The month of September was pretty exciting for me as I found a good reason to bake a few batches of cupcakes for 3 very macho men as birthday tokens.
As for the recipe, kindly click on 'Chockylit' as found on my inspirational links. This is a wonderful recipe just like the way she described it. I was very satisfied with the results indeed. Utterly delicious!

10 Comments:

  • The cup cakes are very cantik!

     
  • i lurve cupcakes and yours looked so simple yet errr elegant? haha btw whr did u get those cupcake liners? i din see them at chun yip.

     
  • RM, thanks a lot!

    Thanks Babe,cupcake liners are from Chan Tung Bakeshop in Taman Megah, same row as Bake with Yan. Makes a whole lot of difference doesn't it?

     
  • Wowzers! Completely different look here!
    Aha! Cupcake fever rages on! Way to go!

     
  • wow audrey, your cupcakes is one of the better ones i come across. really! the frosting is so pretty, at the same time very pro looking. u definitely don't hv the beginner "aura" hehe :p keep up the good work. hope to see more cuppies from u!

     
  • waaa! evan, pai seh lo! for all the praises. Truthfully, i am still very much an amateur and learning daily to capture the beauty of food and photography! Thanks for all the encourgement. btw i don't seem to be able to leave comments on your blog still.

     
  • Ha Sam! u r the one who actually got me hooked in the first place!

     
  • aud, this is beautiful! I love mint! :)

     
  • audrey, those are compliments sincerely from my heart :) don't feel paiseh!

    you're not able to leave comments in my blog? how come? what kind of error msgs did u come across, if any? i'm using haloscan comment box, not blogger one. but so far, i don't hv any problem leh.

     
  • yeah the liner looked like store bought ma haha

     

<< Home

About Me  
I'm Audrey from Somewhere in my kitchen, Malaysia.

My profile

Categories  
Bake Stuff
Breakfast Choice
Mealtime Recipes
Celebration Food
Herbal Remedies
Confinement Recipe Journal
Ingredients