have you ever had this nagging feeling of what to cook whenever a festive season is around the corner? what mood do i want to create? i want it to be different but not too overwhelming for my guests....who am i inviting? what is the occasion? are they adults or children? big eaters or mousy eaters? well there is room for everyone... read on.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Important Notice

Here's a note to inform all my faithful floggers that my humble site is under some major construction to restore some lost items, for example my layout, design etc.... I will be back by 1st November 2006.
During this duration, I will not be able to post but rest assured, I will be busy cooking! So, be patient and stay tuned for many more wonderful recipes coming your way soon! Thank you for your understanding.

5 Comments:

<< Home

About Me  
I'm Audrey from Somewhere in my kitchen, Malaysia.

My profile

Categories  
Bake Stuff
Breakfast Choice
Mealtime Recipes
Celebration Food
Herbal Remedies
Confinement Recipe Journal
Ingredients