A Regular Home-cooked Chinese Meal (con't)
Stir-fry Scallops with Baby Kai Lan
1 packet of fresh scallops (600 gms, rinsed and pat dry), 1 bunch of baby kai lan (rinsed and leaves plucked), 3 Tbsp oyster sauce, 2 cloves garlic (chopped), olive oil, black pepper.
- Pre-blanche baby kai lan and arrange on the serving plate.
- Heat wok and drizzle with olive oil.
- In goes chopped garlic, oyster sauce and scallops. Fry till scallops turns a little burnt at the sides would be good.
- Add a little hot water and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour onto the bed of kai lan.
- A little black pepper over it and serve.