have you ever had this nagging feeling of what to cook whenever a festive season is around the corner? what mood do i want to create? i want it to be different but not too overwhelming for my guests....who am i inviting? what is the occasion? are they adults or children? big eaters or mousy eaters? well there is room for everyone... read on.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Simply Pizza

There is something about kids this generation, a common link! When they don't wanna eat, just mention pizza or french fries, they say they're starving!!!! Strange but it's tested to the core. Well, it's one of those days none of the kids wanna eat my food and this is so dissapointing. Trying not to show that I am stressed, I drove out to my neighbourhood bake shop to grab some pizza base. Managed to get a couple of thin pizza base. Armed with some BBQ pork sausages I bought from Tesco's Deli...'something', a home made pizza is fast appearing.
Spread some butter 1 Tbsp tomato sauce Crush a skinless tomato (from the can) 1 BBQ pork sausage (cut in rings) a dash of oregano cheddar cheese (gives pizza the taste) mozzarella (tastless just stringy when baked) Put all the above onto the pizza base, working upwards from the butter to the cheeses Place pizza in to the oven preheated at 180 degree celcius. Bake for 10 minutes. Pizza comes out with crispy crusty base and stringy slurpy cheeses. Whalla! pizza up for grabs.

3 Comments:

<< Home

About Me  
I'm Audrey from Somewhere in my kitchen, Malaysia.

My profile

Categories  
Bake Stuff
Breakfast Choice
Mealtime Recipes
Celebration Food
Herbal Remedies
Confinement Recipe Journal
Ingredients