have you ever had this nagging feeling of what to cook whenever a festive season is around the corner? what mood do i want to create? i want it to be different but not too overwhelming for my guests....who am i inviting? what is the occasion? are they adults or children? big eaters or mousy eaters? well there is room for everyone... read on.

Monday, April 03, 2006

More Kiddies Snacks

A couple of weeks earlier, I posted a recipe for muffins. Last nite, I whipped up another of that recipe for the kids to take to school today. Anyway, I just changed the filling to peanut butter. I planned to mash 2 bananas in but as usual I forgot! so I guess it's just peanut butter. I put a teaspoon of skippy's creamy peanut butter into each muffin core to minimise the mess when they eat but I must say 2 teaspoons tastes much better. This time the muffins look soooo cute and tiny!
Tiny muffins makes real good picnic and children's party food. The fillings can be either savoury or sweet. With a little colored decorations on them, they are transformed to a totally different level of the food chain.

Here's a photo shot of a close up of the peanut butter in the muffin. I just couldn't resist when it came out straight from the oven, coffee no coffee waiting, I whollop 2!

4 Comments:

<< Home

About Me  
I'm Audrey from Somewhere in my kitchen, Malaysia.

My profile

Categories  
Bake Stuff
Breakfast Choice
Mealtime Recipes
Celebration Food
Herbal Remedies
Confinement Recipe Journal
Ingredients