have you ever had this nagging feeling of what to cook whenever a festive season is around the corner? what mood do i want to create? i want it to be different but not too overwhelming for my guests....who am i inviting? what is the occasion? are they adults or children? big eaters or mousy eaters? well there is room for everyone... read on.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

100 Visitors Mark!

As to date, this blog has reached the 100 visitors mark since 15 February 2006. I am thrilled and thankful for all the support you food lovers out there have given me. Just thinking about all my future posts already fill me with sheer excitement. It has been 2 weeks since I started blogging and it sure is fun. I am actually enjoying myself, taking all those photographs and whipping up recipes as I go along. Sometimes, recipes that I have long forgotten, you know ... out of sight out of mind. I am glad the dishes still tastes as good as it use to. Besides recipes and good food, I also enjoy experimenting with herbs and other styles of cooking. So far, I have not written anything on western cooking which I just adore. Actually, the first dish I churned out from my mother's kitchen was spaghetti bolognese at 12 years old. I actually cooked from scratch and no instant sauces at that time except for good old ACE Food tomato and chilli sauce. That's when I knew I had a liking for cooking. Since then, there is no looking back .... can eat cannot eat, (sorry lah for those who had to try my not so likeable food) ... the recipes never stopped. In the year 1998, I baked so much till my dog refused to eat my cakes. Hmmm think about that! Whatever it is, I am doing what I like best, so hopefully my blog is giving you readers out there as much fun as it has for me.

0 Comments:

<< Home

About Me  
I'm Audrey from Somewhere in my kitchen, Malaysia.

My profile

Categories  
Bake Stuff
Breakfast Choice
Mealtime Recipes
Celebration Food
Herbal Remedies
Confinement Recipe Journal
Ingredients